This is an overview of the Spring 2016 issue of the Catholic Historical Review. The full issue is available to members.
- The First Nunnery in Manila: The Role of Hernando de los Ríos Coronel
- John N. Crossley and Sarah E. Owens
- What the People Want: Popular Support for Catholic Reform in the Veneto
- Celeste McNamara
- Marching in Step: Patriotism and the Southern Catholic Cadet Movement
- R. Eric Platt, Melandie McGee, Amanda King
- James Molloy and Sales of Recusant Books to the United States
- Nicolas K. Kiessling
- Book Review: Dissolving Royal Marriages: A Documentary History, 860–1600 by D. L. d’Avray
- Frederik Pedersen
- Book Review: Book Review: The Long Shadow of Vatican II: Living Faith and Negotiating Authority since the Second Vatican Council ed. by Lucas Van Rompay et al.
- Richard Gaillardetz