The ACHA is now accepting proposals for presentations at the 2018 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. To submit, you must have an active ACHA membership.
The independent scholar received the award at the 2017 Annual Meeting in Denver.
Over his three-decade career at San Francisco State University, Issel’s research has examined the complex relationships that comprise urban life in the United States, especially the West Coast.
The Franciscan School of Theology and the University of San Diego professor received the award at the 2017 Annual Meeting in Denver.
Application deadline is April 30.
The ACHA is funding two $500 grants to assist graduate students with travel costs. The application deadline is March 15.
- The First Nunnery in Manila: The Role of Hernando de los Rios Coronel
- John N. Crossley and Sarah E. Owens
- What the People Want: Popular Support for Catholic Reform in the Veneto
- Celeste McNamara
- Marching in Step: Patriotism and the Southern Catholic Cadet Movement
- R. Eric Platt, Melandie McGee, Amanda King
- James Molloy and Sales of Recusant Books to the United States
- Nicolas K. Kiessling
- Book Review: Dissolving Royal Marriages: A Documentary History, 860-1600 by D. L. d'Avray
- Frederik Pedersen
- Book Review: Book Review: The Long Shadow of Vatican II: Living Faith and Negotiating Authority since the Second Vatican Council ed. by Lucas Van Rompay et al.
- Richard Gaillardetz
Announcement: Mid/late March 2017
Announcement: Spring 2017